5 Ways Video Marketing Can Help You Achieve Organic Search Optimization
Are you looking for ways to improve your organic search optimization? If so, video marketing might be the answer.
Video marketing is becoming an increasingly important part of online marketing, and for a good reason. Since 2016, 41% more companies are now utilizing video as a marketing strategy. Not only is video marketing an incredibly effective way to engage your audience and boost conversions, it can also help with your organic search optimization.
How Can You Get Started with Video Marketing?
It's not hard to get started with video marketing. You might already have the tools you need.
You can use your smartphone to shoot great videos, and there are lots of apps and software programs that make it easy to edit your footage. You can also use online services like Wistia or YouTube to host your videos.
Once you've created a few videos, you can start sharing them on social media, your website, and other online channels. You can also embed them in blog posts or email newsletters.
The more videos you create, the more opportunities you'll have to reach new audiences and grow your business.
What Are the Benefits of Video Marketing?
There are five ways in which video marketing can help you achieve better SEO:
1. Helps you rank higher in Google search results.
2. Increase dwell time on your website.
3. Generate more leads and sales.
4. Build stronger brand identity.
5. Reach a larger audience.
5 Ways Video Marketing Helps with Organic Search Optimization
By now, you probably know that video is a powerful marketing tool. Here are five ways video can help you with your organic search optimization efforts:
1. Videos can help you rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs), thanks to their ability to increase click-through rates (CTRs). Your website will receive a ranking boost thanks to video, making it more visible to more people who will then click on your link. In return, helping you rank for more keywords and get more organic traffic from SERPs.
2. Videos can help you rank for more long-tail keywords, bringing more qualified traffic to your site. Although long-tail keywords receive less search traffic because of their greater specificity, they typically have higher conversion values. They enable you to gradually increase site traffic and get discovered by interested audiences.
3. Videos can help you better understand your audience and what they're interested in, which can help you create better content. You can do this by optimizing the videos for visuality. Hence, more people watch and re-watch it, increasing organic traffic. Including subtitles is the best approach to enhance your videos. It is essential that you make videos suited for silent watching because 92% of customers watch videos with the sound off, and 50% rely on subtitles.
4. Videos can help you build backlinks to your site, which are essential for good SEO. Backlinks link your website to other sites. Links pointing to your page let the big search engines know that your website is worthwhile for people to suggest.
5. Videos can boost dwell time on your site, leading to increased engagement and conversions. People watch an average of 19 hours of online video per week. Long user engagement typically indicates that your page is meeting user needs. On the other hand, avoid giving them a cause to depart in order to lengthen dwell time. Good content can help keep users engaged on your site longer, further improving your site's SEO.
What Are the Best Practices for Video Marketing?
· Keep your videos short and sweet. The ideal length is around two minutes or less.
· Make sure your videos are relevant to your target audience.
· Use keywords in the title and in the video itself.
· Make sure your videos are high-quality and engaging.
· Share your videos on social media and other channels.
In a nutshell, video marketing is utterly essential in helping you achieve organic search optimization. So, if you are not already using video as part of your SEO strategy, now is the time to start; soon, your organic search rankings will thank you for it!